Sunday, June 17, 2007

Letter from the Editor

First and foremost, Happy Father's Day readers. Whether you are a father or have one to thank for being here, today is important day to let that person know you care.

We would also like to announce that we are in the process of re-engineering the "VIP Profiles." We have an incredible vision for this publication that moves from not just an electronic weekly value message, but a monthly hard copy publication that distributes one day at least on a national level.

It is our goal to expand our readership by making this e-Newsletter your favorite publication to read on a weekly basis. In an effort to add value to our readers and our VIPs, we are experimenting with new formats of "VIP Profiles," adding "Value Articles" on a variety of topics, and countless other strange, but interesting ideas we have running through our heads.

Please, do not hesitate to give feedback on this publication. We promise to respond in a timely manner. Also, if you enjoy the "VIP Profiles," do not be afraid to tell your friends. They can sign up with one click of the mouse just to the left where it says, "Join Our Mailing List!" Also, they can add themselves by entering their email address on our website in the top right corner.

We wish you a fine Father's Day and a great week ahead.


Always our best,


Joseph
Notable and Newsworthy


Life and Times of JWN



I hope you are all celebrating Father's Day in style. I spent the weekend in my hometown of Kirkwood to spend a little time with my father. Also, I am pleased to be featuring a few of his ideas and beliefs in a brief Louis J. Norman III Q & A session. Happy Father's Day dad. Enjoy!

The rest of the week brought along some pretty intense brain-storming about the effectiveness of the "VIP Profiles" for our readers. Ben and I are always trying to re-engineer our approach to best serve both our VIPs and our readers. We have come up with a few ideas that you will see coming at you in the near future.

The first of those ideas is the addition of a "Value Article." Our publication's goal is to add value to our readers, not be a burden. I am beginning to construct a series of articles on my thoughts and beliefs on a variety of my interests. Future articles will include, but are not limited to: Personal Finance, Personal Development, Networking, the Power of Relationships, and the Power of a Positive Attitude.

I have been heavily influenced by a vast amount of authors on these subjects, so my thoughts and beliefs may be similar to theirs. But, I guarantee that I will have my own Norman twist to what you think you already know.

The beauty of writing these articles for me, is that this begins to build my repertoire for when I public speak. It's a "two-fer" if you will.

Happy Father's Day, ~ Joseph