Monday, October 29, 2012

(Video) Public speaking facts, myths, & helpful tips!

Hey there readers! Started to produce videos of original content on a YouTube channel. 

Have a speech or presentation coming up? Feel "awkward" speaking in front of people? Here are key facts, myths, & crucial tips to ensure your success in creating an engaging experience for your next audience. "Proper preparation leads to powerful performance," I like to say! Questions answered inside... Do you have to stay behind the podium? Do I write my speech or presentation out word for word? What do I do if I screw up a part of my talk? My commitment to you is to give you the tools to nail your next speaking engagement!



Enjoy it? Please comment on YouTube, like the video, & subscribe to the YouTube channel to stay on the cutting edge as more are produced! You can also find more original content at www.normanized.com. Appreciate your readership! - Joseph Norman

P.S. Here's the link to that video above: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVIVRi7fF9A